Monday, January 27, 2014

Explore..



I've been spending most of my time outdoors during the past weeks. So many places to discover here in Australia! Beaches and parks are just minutes away. I had a wonderful time with my family having road trips, picnics and exploring! I'm thankful for having a husband and a son who also love to go on adventures. Here are some photos (taken by our official photographer...Daddy!) of our recent explorations...

blueberry picking at Misty Valley Farm



theme park hopping in Gold Coast

day trip to Wollongong

Grand Pacific Drive 


Royal Botanic Garden in Sydney


having a fun time playing with the waves at Pearl Beach

Mackenzie Reserve
walking around a little island in Mackenzie Reserve



Two more days to go and it's back to school already for my little boy. It's going to be a busy school year ahead. So adventures will just be done on the weekends! :)

I made two new dome pendant designs..one hoot and one oink hehe! I will post photos of them soon. Have a good week everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment