Monday, January 6, 2014

Claying mommy no more..



I revamped my blog and also changed its name. It is now called rockyvantonio@blogspot.com.au! Just a few changes here and there but it sure helped to inspire me to blog more.  
It is a good start for the new year!

 I am really thankful to God for giving me these hands that can create. I still have a long way to go before I can create the "masterpiece" but I'm also thankful for each year that I get to learn and try out new things. So before I move on to 2014, let's look back first to 2013! Here are the projects I made last year. 



2013 was also a very good year because I joined my first ever craft fair in Australia! It was a very good experience and I'm also very thankful for the support of family and friends. I learned so many things from that experience and I'm looking forward to joining more fairs in 2014! Here's a photo of my booth during the fair in Hornsby RSL...



I just started one of my new year resolutions last night. I finished a simple drawing and I liked how it turned out. Here's my first doodle for this year..



I finished fixing my table now! I'm ready and eager to make new designs again! I will be writing free tutorials now and then, so please do watch out for them. 

Wishing you all a good year ahead!  Lots of love and laughter for all of us this 2014!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Rocky! Congratulations and more blessings for 2014!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy new year to you too Michelle! :) More blessings to you too this 2014!!

      Delete