Friday, December 2, 2011

Stroppel Cane Challenge..


This was my November Challenge, to create jewelry using the Stroppel Cane Technique. Sadly, I was only able to make 2 pieces instead of 4. As you can remember, I made Brooches to kick off the challenge. And now to conclude it, here's what I made...




I really had fun making the necklace, so I made another one with the usual flower design that I make! Here it is..




They still need a bit of tweaking here and there just to avoid the flowers to turn over. I'll post this soon in my Etsy shop. Hope someone will give them a nice home! Expect more of these kind of necklaces soon!

For December, I think the challenge will be making handmade gifts for Christmas. I also challenge myself to make ornaments for our tree!

Have a happy weekend everyone!!

(thanks to my hubby for the wonderful pics!)


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. They're both beautiful pieces. I still love how you made the flowers from your Stroppel cane. Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank so much again Alice for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is beautiful. I found your blog after seeing a picture of your pink floral necklace on PInterest. Just amazing!!

    ´*•.¸(´*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
    ♥•.*.*.*.Cherry*.*.*.•♥
    ♥•.*.*.*.Chick.*.*.*.•♥
    ¸.•*´(¸.•*´♥´*•.¸)´*•.¸

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Cherry chick for the lovely comment and for visiting my blog!!:)

    ReplyDelete