Monday, July 4, 2011

smooch..

I was reading the magazines i borrowed from the lib the other day when i saw this very nice product. It's called smooch..you can use it to color your silver or antique charms.
I searched the net and found a very nice tutorial about smooch..
Here's the link:

http://gingersnapcreations.blogspot.com/2009/09/redhead-review-smooch.html

It's so nice and i can't wait to try one!:)

--

I saw this very nice necklace design also. I have been thinking of what to do with my resin flowers..this a very nice way of putting them altogether! I will definitely make this as soon as my beads and clays arrive:)

I borrowed three more beading magazines today! I will definitely share with you new stuff that ill discover..





1 comment:

  1. so glad to read your blog and know that you are enjoying sydney. my husband and i loved our visit to Sydney and Toowomba in April. I bought several jewelry magazines too. They have a lot of bead shops there too. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete