Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Euphony..

Before we left, we had lunch with Cess and her farewell gift to us was a CD of our videos and pics in various gigs that we had!:) I only had the time to look at it yesterday and it made me miss singing! But if you're going to ask me if i love singing more than claying..i think my answer would be no! lol! I'm really a certified polymer clay addict!!:)

Here are some of the videos..


I'm singing white flag by Dido. I think this was 2 years ago in Salt and Pepper Bar along Edsa. We sang for X FM's album launch. It was a fun gig!


Our version of Finally Found.


Our first Beach wedding gig:) The road going to laiya was really bumpy but we had a very fun gig! We didn't get to finish taking the video..i think Cess' camera was already low batt! lol!

Hope you enjoyed watching the videos!

Hopefully someday Liam will also share the same passion for music!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment