Friday, March 4, 2011

Pasta Machine :)

I'm loving my new pasta machine!! I really have to retire my old one that i have been using for the past 2 years. The body of the old pasta machine was already bending to the left and some screws were coming loose already. Even if I tighten over and over again..after a few days of using it..they'll come loose again. I really have to let it rest and buy a new one.

I've been eyeing this pasta machine with a non stick roller by Makin's . Luckily, I came across the site of Kat, a distributor of Makin's clay here in the Philippines. I ordered at once..unfortunately I was too late to avail the discount hehe:) It was a bit expensive compared to ordinary pasta machines, but it was really worth buying.

Worth it because of the non stick rollers..so far any brand of clay that I pass through the rollers, doesn't stick! Another reason why buying it is worth it.. is because you have the option to buy the electric motor that you can attach to the pasta machine and Voila! No more manual labor! hehe I still don't have the money to buy the motor but it's definitely in my wish list! :)

Here's how it looks like:




I love these non-stick rollers! :)

I'm going to be on a blog roll today! Next post..back to the shadow box..i'm so excited to show you what I made! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment