Monday, February 28, 2011

Clay Fest 2011 (cont.)

During the clay fest, I really had a good time chatting with these people! It was really nice to see the people behind the FB pages and Multiply accounts that I often visit:)

with melody and peachy , my former students who are now really good friends of mine!
Thanks melody for the steampunk goodies you gave me! I can't wait to use them in my projects:)
With jill and joyce! chatting while judging the entries! It was a really fun experience!
-
with the very cheerful je! It was nice seeing her again:)
with jen, cathy and her daughter! I also had a very good time talking to them about clay!! :)

Ms. Bang that I only see every clay fest! It was nice exchanging mommy and claying stories with her! I was so surprised when she gave me a bouquet of roses!! I will always cherish the friendship that we have! :) Thanks so much Bang!

I can't wait for next year's Clay Fest. I'm sure CF 2012 will be bigger! Congrats again to all the event organizers, exhibitors and participants!! Job well Done!:)


A big thank you to my hubby for taking care of Liam while I joined the Clay Fest! They surely had a good time too...eating ice cream and going to the toy store. Here's a pic of Liam while enjoying his time with Daddy. Thank God for supportive husbands!! hehe

Next post..shadow box!



1 comment:

  1. You re welcome Rocky.. and thank you for the friendship... :)

    ReplyDelete