Friday, December 3, 2010

Early Christmas Present!

I got an early christmas present from hubby!! I'm so happy! I bought a case for it already. Liam and I went around in eastwood to test it. I also used it to take pictures of my work!:)

The colors are so vivid and there are so many more features that are really cool. Here are the shots that i made! I love it!:)

Liam playing with the cute houses:)

Liam drinking a yummy shake! haha:)


Here are some of the effects you can do with it. (pics taken by marlon) He also likes playing with it!

Fisheye effect


Miniature effect (that's our christmas tree!)

Here's a pic of my work taken under low light but still sharp!


Thanks so much hubby for the wonderful gift!! Merry, Merry, Merry Christmas to me!:)

2 comments:

  1. Ang nice nung fisheye effect! SLR din?
    Parehas na kau ni hubby magpicture-picture ☺
    Regards to Marlon and Liam, Rocky!

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi peachy! hay ngayon lang ako nakablog ulit:) nope, di ko kaya ang complexities ng slr! hahaha its a canon s95 na until now di ko pa rin talaga alam gamitin! haha:) miss you! hope you had a wonderful xmas and new year! see you soon sa clayfest!

    ReplyDelete